<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Friday, February 06, 2004

NO WORK LAST NIGHT

Rough night last night. Met up with M. for a couple of beers. S. and J. joined us and we ended up at some party around St. Sulpice. J. was smart and grabbed the last metro. The rest of us stuck it out. Coming home, S. made a big scene, and refused to stay in the taxi and M. paid him off on Ile de la Cite after trying to talk sense to S. for fifteen minutes. We kept walking. I left them around Rivoli when M. and S. were getting into a second taxi. I told them I'd walk it. By the time I made it to Republic twenty minutes later, there they were... stumbling around the metro exit.

"I thought you'd taken the taxi," I said to M.
"Long story."
"You're walking the rest of the way?"
"Yep."
"This way is fastest," I pointed up the feaubourg.

M. lives a few blocks from where I live.

"NO! I wantta go that way!" S. said, pointing the opposite direction.
"It's faster the way I'm going," I said.
"No." S. repeated.
"Alright, then, see ya'll later."
"See you later, man," M. said.

This morning I have a big headache.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter