<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

SIMPLE EVENING

Re-reading the entry I wrote today. Geez! Sometimes I express myself worse than a three year old. Can anybody out there teach me some grammar? Gotta do something about that. Not tonight, though. Just got back from the movies. First time in more than two weeks since I've gone to the cinema! Was starting to feel withdrawal pains. Think I'm gonna watch part of the flick I went through last night and finished this morning. Funny Bones with Jerry Lewis. I like having a DVD player on my computer, even if I haven't really entirely paid for it yet. Accompaniment food: the leftovers from last night's diner at Claire's. She gave me the leftovers so I could take home. She prepared some good simple stuff. White cabbage paned with a chopped apple seasoned with curry & garlic and mixed in at the last minute with oven-cooked "lardon" (very similar to bacon but thicker and chopped in cubes.) Knob Creek slightly sprinkled with cold water, and we're on for a good simple evening.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter