<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, March 07, 2004

THE MORNING AFTER

Dead Tired. Danced till three in the morning. Walked home half way across town, slept two hours, and came to work half an hour late. Walked by the hotel last night around 3h30 in the morning, but all the lights were off and I didn’t want to wake Kamel up so I decided to keep walking home. This morning.
“There was no problem, you should have rang the bell.”
“I didn’t want to bother you. All the lights were off, you were probably asleep.”
“What? And when clients come in at five in the morning or whatever, don’t I have to get up? It’s no problem. You could have slept half an hour longer and this morning, you could have taken a shower AND be on time for work.”
“Yeah… I didn’t want to bother you.”
“Next time, don’t worry about it. If you have to work in the morning and it’s real late at night, just ring the bell, it’s no problem.”
Though thinking about it now… I keep pants, shirt and tie at the hotel, so that’s no problem… but there would have been the problem of socks and boxers – soaked wet from sweat last night – I’m sure they would have smelt great this morning had I kept the same underthings on throughout the day. Maybe it was a good idea that I kept walking all the way home after all.

10 and 1/2 hours to go... and I can go get some sleep !
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter