<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Saturday, April 03, 2004

LADIDA… LALALA… LADIDA DIDA DADA…

Hotel. Twirling my thumbs. Two guys sitting on the couch. They were extremely rude at breakfast time and throughout check-out. They’ve got a train to catch at 18h20. It’s barely pass 13h00. I hope they don’t intend to spend the whole day here, though it certainly looks like it. They’re both sitting on the couch saying nothing, staring at the wall. One of them keeps picking his nose. The maid told me their room was a mess. I need to go to the bathroom. There’s no lock on the cash box, which is why I keep the cash in my pocket. Even then I can’t leave the reception area if people are here. I want these two assholes to leave. Maybe if I think it hard enough, it will happen. Or maybe I should let out a big fart. Nuh, that’ll just make them feel at home. What jerks. It’s such a nice day too. They could go take a little friendly stroll. They could go do some last minute shopping. They could go to a café and have a coffee or a beer. They could just simply get the hell out of my hair! One of them is staring at a map now, the one who had been picking his nose. The other is falling asleep. I think I’m in for the long haul. Maybe I should tell them that after half an hour, we charge a fee for sitting on the couch. Somebody help me…
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter