<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

PSYCHING MYSELF FOR WORK

Ten till twelve, all cleaned up with holes in my socks. Downed a couple of fresh mozarella and tomatoe sandwiches. A little half salted butter, some whole cumin, black pepper, and a couple of green lettuce leafs. Good stuff. Tonight after work I'm meeting my fellow writer's group members so we can discuss the futur of our little group, a futur which will hopefully be long and fruitfull. I don't want to go to the hotel today. Oh well... I've got that pint of Abeye beer at the Bar des Artists waiting for me as soon as I sit down with my fellow group members... that should make those six hours go by me like nothing, like sailing in an ocean of Belgium beer passing moutains of chips and peanuts...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter