<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, June 14, 2004

CLOCKING THE DRUNK

00h03

Three minutes past the midnight hour
I clamp down …

Francois!
Yeah.
Will you be outta here soon?
Soon enough.
What I mean, is… uhm…

Clamp down the cords in rhythm
and in key…

00h07

Seven minutes into a naked glass
faced with a naked decision
the prince calls in sick and tell his mother
“give me some time
I know not…”

Francois!
What?
D’you feel sorry for all that?
Sorry for what?
For all that?

For all that…

For all that!

Seven minutes and I will tell you the time
like an enuch stranded by the swimming pool
of his mistress…
needing advice…
I will stand by you the princess
like a stone faced with the torrent
and a bridge
of which it claims to be the foot
I will clamp down my voice
deaf and unheard
to a steady scream from beneath the river

00h19

I am the naked man fat like a lost stool
deciding on the excuse
before he takes his time with the last drink…

I am the last drink thick with a green shade
living on the last dime
before I fall and decide on a fat chunk of ice…

I breath you after hours…
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter