<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, July 25, 2004

FLIGHTPATH COFFEE SHOP

Austin, Texas. I’ve rented a car for one week with money I don’t have. I’m gonna attempt to purchase a vehicle with even more inexistent money. Living on Credit: The American Way. And since I’m in Texas, when in Texas do as the Bushwackers do... or something like that.

I won’t be writing much these days, not that I’ve been writing much at all for the last several weeks, however it doesn’t look like my production will augment any time before one or three weeks.

My stuff is at my folks packed in bags and boxes. I’ll be moving to my own place by the end of August. Brian and Tracy have just signed for a nice three bedroom home ten minutes away so I’m gonna move into their old rental which happens to also be the same house I co-rented with Brian ten years ago. Is that wild or what? Or is it just lame?

Anyway, I’ll have a bedroom, an office space, a living room area and a kitchen, all that with a garden, a parking space and several species of four legged animals running around the property. My neighbors will be Glenn and Kari, who invited me for a couple of weeks north of London two or three years ago, and who happen to be the best neighbors one could wish for. My landlord will be Janet, from whom I also rented a small efficiency apartment before I moved into the house with Brian. It was a real small place attached to hers and Ken’s house. They rent it for real cheap in exchange for house-cleaning work. I lived there for one whole year, doing the whole house once a week, vacuuming it a second time once a week, and taking care of their several dogs while they were away. Brian and Tracy will only be ten minutes away.

This blog is gonna go through a major revamp soon. Probably after I settle in, find a job, and all that. It’s probably going to become a “theme” blog, getting more or less away from the open-journal thing.

Any suggestions welcome. Something to do with food, books, et cetera. There will be no more of these open-journal entries, such as this one, which really aren't interesting at all to anybody... not even to me.

Until then...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter