<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, July 04, 2004

THE LAST DAYS : WAITING

Nothing to say so I say nothing. On the 23rd at seven in the morning, I will be flying off to Houston via London. On the 22nd I plan on sleeping at a hotel near the airport because I need to be there two hours before the flight and the metros don't run that early. That day I also have to give my studio keys back to its rightful owner and proprietor. To whom I’ve been paying rent for almost seven years and who, as a thank you & goodbye present, has raised the rent on me for my very last month in Paris. Maybe I shouldn’t pay? What is he going to do, come get me in Texas?

This movie was a lot of fun. Hell, I might go see it again.

This waiting period when the decision has been taken, all the engagements are unalterable, and there is no going backwards… this waiting period when all there is to do is wait, when there is nothing left to do, no more decisions to take, nowhere to go – because everywhere you go it’s going to be the same thing really – this waiting period is the longest period of all.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter