<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

LONGING FOR CONSTRUCTIVE MOVEMENT
LONGING FOR A VERTICAL POSITION
LONGING FOR AN HORIZONTAL PLANE OF THOUGHT
LINGERING SENTIMENTS OF EMPTY LONGING
THOUGHTS MOVING VERTICAL
WAITING INTERMITTENTLY BETWEEN SMALL PERIODS OF MOVEMENT


The telephone does not ring. It sits there undisturbed and full of dust. It does not ring, not even to make these final days go vertical into the sun. Nearer we get to the deadline – Dine on Lead – nearer I get to the bursting point of tomorrow when I will board the 747 plane, several tones of metal and flesh shooting several thousands of feet into the stratosphere, and start my Atlantic crossing journey.

Elusive Francois going into orbit
Big ironing Toto
I wait
I’ve waited
I will wait some more
A Fierce Sinus L.O.V.
(Lethal Open Vacuum)

Tomorrow is the beginning of the intermission – a period of a few minutes or a few days in between two waiting periods – a period composed of several small portions of waiting periods.

Elusive Evil Sue
a corn if
car of sin
Francois

A License of Virus

A 747 taking off the ground at outrageously dangerous speeds is a form of concrete matter detaching itself from the concrete ground and in so doing taking a concrete stand against my firm belief in keeping my two feet firmly on firm ground.

That’s not what I’m waiting for. I’m waiting for what’s on the other side of the plane ride.

Tomorrow however is what’s important right now, and tomorrow begins the intermission period, and what I propose is a train ride with only a small 3 ½ hour waiting period. The train will begin it’s waiting journey at Gare de Lyon in Paris, France. It will stop making me wait in Clermont-Ferrand. From there I will start walking to I don’t know where for a period of a little more than four days. Or till Monday morning… though nothing is written in stone… since the tickets where reserved on the internet and paid for with a credit card. Virtual reservation paid for with virtual money so that I can temporarily stop thinking about waiting. What's beyond the concrete flight, on the other side of the big pound?

Covering my ears, my eyes, and my mouth... I wait... elusively.

(A C E E F I I L N O R S S U V)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter