<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, August 29, 2004

BAD MUMBLE THROUGH THE END OF THE NIGHT 

Clean swept up floor
The parquet is washed
Ready for sanding and waxing.

That’s what I’ll do tomorrow
Or the next day
And the next probably
Bending back breaking bumble-bee…

My new home
Almost ready for my fat ass
To move in
For me soon like getting the shanks
Flying up my ladder
Wooden section after trodden section…

It’s my old house we’re talking about
It’s my new house we’re talking about
It’s like a rerun, a replay of the game
Ten years later from this studio here
To that house there over down yonder
Next to the railroad tracks.

Funny really.

This is a bad song I sing here
For repeating what I’ve already done
Ten years ago
Redemption through repetition…

Repeat the steps which brought me once
What I though was liberty
Repeat the houses I’ve lived in before
Like going back through a chess game
To see what went wrong
To find what I didn’t find then, therefore…

The first time wasn’t good enough
So I’m going for it a second time
To see if I can fill my cup through
With…

Anything.
Pop corn if you will.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter