<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Saturday, August 07, 2004

FIRST VICTORY OVER AMERICA

Didn't go to the knife door-to-door training day on Thursday. Didn't even call them. Decided I simply couldn't be one of those sleazy men. Plus I had to find my own leads, meaning the company even though they promised NO cold calls and NO door to door, they give you NO leads to start with... and I though that was really cheap of them. Plus, once I bothered to read the fold-outs I was given, I understood it to be one of those multi-level marketing pyramid schemes. You even have to pay for the "show kit," what you use to make the sales. Those people are worse than the missionaries coming to your door in white button-up shirts and black ties forcing bibles down your throat. It's a cult thing. With prizes, bonuses, and different levels of acceptance into their system.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter