<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, August 16, 2004

JUST CHILLING 

I decided not to work this afternoon. I'm tired. So I said to Janet, "Janet, I'm pooped, I think I'm gonna go home."
"Well... Francois... I don't know what to say."
"You know, it's just not working out for me today. Nothing of what I'm doing seems to be constructive in any way, and..."
"And you're pooped. You need a nap."
"Exactly."
"Well then, Francois, I think you just need to go home then."
"That's what I'll do."
"Alright."
"I'll finish the bathroom up tomorrow."
"Alright then, but there won't be anybody here tomorrow, and you'll have to be by yourself."
"That's fine, Janet, I think I can handle it."
"Well..."

I said good-day to Sal and drove on out of there direction Glenn and Kari's place who weren't home. They had gone to work like good citizens and not come back home whether or not their head hurt. Thank goodness Brian and Tracy were home for lunch so I went in to see them. You see, last night whenever I left their place it was dark. The sun had long fallen down bellow the horizon, and because of this very natural fact of daily occurance, I had forgotten my sunglasses on Glenn and Kari's living room table, since, whenever the sun is down I have no need for my sunglasses and thus rarely think anything at all about them. Brian and Tracy have an extra key to get into Glenn and Kari's place. That's exactly what I did. And there were my sunglasses.

Now I'm home. I took a much needed shower. I'm having an early afternoon beer, I'm listening to Glenn Jones Sunday show on WFMU, and I'm surfing.

While reading through the blogs on Arts Journal I found this really great site all about poetry, Oldpoetry.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter