<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, August 22, 2004

SMALL PROBLEMS WHILE DRIVING 

I got bugs all over on my scalp
crawling around in there
in that mass of hair
I carry around on top of my head.

Tiny little critters zipping by
ghostlike in betwixt cylindrical filaments
making their homes
in that mass of growth
I parade around like a furry crown.

I scratch the crawling itch
of a thousand infinitesmally small fingers
beating boredom
dreamlike taps on my scalp

And successfully miss
each and every one of them
traveling on top of my head
like a thousand passenger pilotes
I'm chaufering around town.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter