<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Uhm... 

I guess I do some generalizing in the previous post, and I guess it's a pretty silly post, but I was trying to say something I feel strongly about. Maybe I went about it the wrong way. I'll try again later. Right now, I'm at the coffee shop since I no longer have a connection at home, and I'm on a quick break from dealing with my car - drunkard ran into the backend of my new-used Mazda last weekend while I was safely asleep on the couch and I've been speaking with the insurance company several times a day, went to go have a little talk with the fellow who sold me the car and received some sound advice from him - and I'm also sanding the hardwood floors of my new home down. Should have the biggest part of the work done this afternoon so that I can return the rented sander this afternoon and finish off the edges and the corners by hand, and finaly seal it tomorrow. I'm real excited about that. Real soon, I should be the proud tenant of a little two bedroom house with beautiful shinny floors. Till next time...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter