<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, October 31, 2004

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN 

Today is the last day of October which logically means that tomorrow is the first day of November. That day is special because it is the day Nanowrimo starts. Now, I know, I had said that I wasn’t going to do it, but a secret friend with a secret name has by her words and her action talked me into possibly doing it. Meaning I’ve not decided yet. It depends on how I feel tomorrow upon waking up and getting out of bed. It depends on my machine a little bit as well, as it’s been giving me malheur after malheur these last few weeks... randomly wreaking my word processor and not letting me write. It also depends on my mood, my humor, my state of mind... I’ve got a story which I’d more or less plotted out a couple years ago, which I’d developed a little, figured out its main characters and stuff, and which I’d set aside to be written at a later undefined date. This might be the perfect time, the perfect excuse to get myself to work. I don’t know if it’s a fifty thousand word long story... I’d originally figured it to be a fairly long short story, but not a novel length text. We’ll see... if I decided on taking the Nanowrimo journey then I could always stretch said story, currently going by the name of DELICIOUS LOVE, and go into unnecessary description of random details, overdo emotional paragraphs, stretch dialogue sections for pages on end, get my characters to discuss dental floss for three pages or something. We’ll see.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter