<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, October 03, 2004

THE LAST SUNDAY TIMES FROM THE STORE ON 51ST STREET 

Bought the last copy of the NYTimes, and while browsing the Book Review section I read an article called The Widening Web of Digital Lit. In it they publish the web addresses of several lit sites some of which are blogs. I haven't been able to go through all of them yet, but I wanted to link them here so as to be able to check them out eventually... even when I'll have placed the paper in the recycle bin.

Beatrice. Bookslut. The Complete Review. Cosmoetica. Everyone Who's Anyone in Adult Trade Publishing (I knew that one already). Fanfiction. Foetry. Godawful Fan Fiction. Identity Theory (I've checked them out before.) The Literary Dick. The London News Review - Books Diary. Maud Newton (I've read her before). Mobylives. Poetry Daily. Publishers Lunch. The Underground Literary Alliance. Web Del Sol. Words Without Borders (Rick just sent me the link to that site yesterday.)

And now I can even link to them while at work and there's no booze to stack up on the shelves.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter