<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

NOT KNOWING THE... 

Of course, once I actually start writing on some project seriously, maybe one of those projects which has been rotting there in my paper works for ages, in my head, then I won’t be able to post any more entries... or is that how it works? Maybe if I’m writing on a project and I’m so energized about it, so incensed about the process, so involved with the storytelling that I overflow with words and phrases... man, that would be nice... that I have to write whatever, everything which comes to mind, like a mad man who has to get rid of his emotions - as if they were real material entities, as if you could hold them between your fingers and feel their exact emanation of heat, smell their olfactive qualities, dissect them by squeezing them apart in between your thumb and your forefinger to see what they were made of – and throw them forcefully against a piece of paper to see what random shape they might produce when they squash at full speed against a wall... like splashes of dark ink slammed on papyrus paper one drop at a time from the tip of a pure gold plume jerked in mid air.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter