<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, October 17, 2004

SUNDAY EVENING SURFING 

This is a cool video by Fredo Viola that I found thanks to ni.vu.ni.connu blog.

Mount St. Helens web cam, thanks to Rick who sent me the link last week. Great pictures. Mind blowing. Talk about a smoking cigar ready to blow any second.

An interview with Marjane Satrapi, thanks to Bookslut. I really enjoyed reading her opinions, as I've really enjoyed reading her graphic novels, thanks to Claire who introduced me to this author.

Maureen Dowd's last op-ed piece. I like her. I think she's definitely cool.

This guy makes an appetizing omelet. (I've just added his blog on my blogs I read these days right column thingy.)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter