<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

TEX-MEX TRASH 

Drinking a cocktail to blow your mind onto your laps. Basically this, except I don’t have any Cointreau or Curacao. So I do with my limited bartending capacities.

2 once Tito’s vodka
½ once Patron Citronge

In the shaker, add ice, shake vigorously, and strain into your cocktail glass.

Tito’s smooth six timed distilled beauty will mix with whatever you want. Patron’s sweet orange liqueur made in Mexico is much cheaper than it’s French counterpart. You drink it while listening to Serge Gainsbourg... my recommendation... late at night alone by yourself so far away from any company you find yourself shamelessly singing to yourself with Serge... you need a smoke and you thank god for modern technology.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter