<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, October 07, 2004

UNDER ATTACK 

My computer system has been on the defensive. Fighting off spyware and other annoying viruses on my computer. If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know. I can't erase the little shits. Norton can't do a thing. I've downloaded other programs. Nada. Annoying things are happening throughout the system making it impossible for me to work... especially with MicrosoftWords, which erases whole sections of what I'm writing, or refuses to cut and paste, or cuts and pastes passages at random. You'd think that when you spend money to buy a computer, to buy the programs to install on your machine, that they'd belong to you and not to some assholes out there trying to... I don't know what they're trying to do, really... but they're making my computer-life hell and thus my writing-life hell. This was my day off from the liquor store and I spent a good deal of it trying to regaining the right to use my property as I see fit. To no avail!!!!

HELP... how do I erase unwanted .exe files? Windows Task Manager won't let me do it!!!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter