<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, October 18, 2004

WAITING FOR A NEW DELIVERY 

Alright, alright, alright... for fuck’s sake, I said ALRIGHT! I hear you up there, the gerbils in my brains, the rodents gnawing like old men sipping whisky on the deck of a river boat slowly making its way down-river. Old men dressed in white suits from another age. Alright! Fuck... the days are coming and going at a regular pace and nothing’s happening up there. It’s like we’re all asleep, or zoned out, chewing on a stick, a slice of grass, or the last news reports trying to decide what to do next. I’m afraid we’re all out of ideas, sir, but if you wait long enough, I’m sure a new delivery will come eventually.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter