<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Friday, November 05, 2004

THE LAST ENTRY 

There’s a time for everything, and that means there’s a time to call it quits. And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do just about now. It’s been fun, I’ve enjoyed this blog, it’s given me a place to rant and write about whatever. But now it’s time to move on. I’ve done a live journal before, and there was a time when that journal had to be stopped, so like today, I’ve decided it is time to stop this blog. One of the principal reasons being basically the lack of time. Another one being constant problems with this computer, and being tired of spending so much time – when I’ve already go so little to spare – fighting these problems.

I will continue to write of course, but I will go back to the personal journal thing, the one just for me written long-hand on which I can scratch any time of the day or night, at work or at home, at and about or hanging in my backyard.

That’s another thing, I need to get my garden going... get all those herbs which need to be planted in fall so they can come out in spring... but mostly, I need to find the time and the energy to write Delicious Love. I’m way behind on the Nanowrimo thing-a-jimmy... and that’s fine, I don’t care. That’s not the point.

So if you want to read my silly words, then go there to check them out. If not, no worries. Go drink yourself some good wine.

(This blog will go off the net in the next month or so... this is the 131st entry, more than sixty thousand words and a bit more than nine months of my life...)

Cheers, and thank you for your visits...

F.K. Needles
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter