<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

dkuibnd ddnkbui idudbnk 

seems all like a movie
as if my bright orange couch
my kitchen dirty with mud all over
and splateredness on the yellow
wall
with some grease and all
and my dishes in cold soapy water
just sitting and waiting
and I didn’t mention all them empty bottles...
as if it was all part of some story
being told without dialogue
just a sort of breeze
bouncing from wall to wall...

seems like a movie
turning around standing in the middle of my house
looking at it
trying to figure it all out
I thought for a second
I was in a movie and the cameras were all around me
filming the movie I was in
and watching
all at once
me the cameraman filming me
the dancer in the middle of the floor acting like me
the director giving orders to me
and directing camera movements to me
the filmmaker filming me
the axis of the film in the middle...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter