<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, January 27, 2005

EASY MORNING 

... before going to work.

Listening to Philip Glass and Foday Musa Suso. Music they wrote for a production of The Screens (Les Paravants) by Jean Genet.

Went on a music cd buying spree the other day. I came home one hundred dollars poorer - I also bought the latest edition of Tin House - and so much richer in musical selection at home : War Requiem by Benjamin Britten, performed by the New York Philharmonic; Philip Glass Solo Piano; the soundtrack of The Mission by Enio Morricone - I've always wanted to have this and never have bothered, so I went for it after fifteen years of wanting this - ; and the music for The Screens...

... all right... time to go get my laundry and go to work...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter