<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

FROM THERE ONWARDS 

The book I want to make – write – I want it to be dysfunctional. Disjunction. I want it to be put together, pieced together like a puzzle which was never a puzzle to start with. Pieces together seemingly random-like attachments... not necessarily from the same whole. Pieces of different wholes to make a new whole. Titles for example of sections placed in the middle of the book without a section following it for which the title was destined. BEER SONGS FOR THE LONELY. Starting with a small prose piece. VACUUM DANCE. And continuing with different poems related or not to each other. And then moving back into another prose piece, except this time it’s a journal entry. Unrelated. But there needs to be some sort of logic. I need to find the perfect logic in relation to this book. All the pieces exist all ready. I have them spread about all over the place, I just need to pick them out from the shit in which they currently live. To pick out the necessary pieces! BANALITIES. In a large vat of brew fermenting for the last ten years of head hitting against the brick walls.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter