<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'M A BIG BOY NOW 

Feel like a big boy now.
Got a job.
Get home from work
with groceries in my trunk
paid for with a credit card
twenty dollars from being maxed out.

My dog
Brutus
waits for me with tail wagging
and expecting to be fed right away.
He only pissed once in the house
today.

Good boy.

Fifty milliliter bottle
of raspberry flavored
middle shelf vodka.

Down.

A freebie from the distributor.

Those little bottles
they attach to bigger bottles
of similar yet different
products
which are better known by the public
and thus sale better.

The little bottle is there
so the customers
might get a taste of something
different
and so that the distributor
might sale a wider variety
of their product.

But how would you
the consumer
know?

Since
if all liquor stores are like the one
where I work
those little taste bottles
usually make it
in the employees’ bags
or pant pockets
for immediate
or close
to immediate
use.

I’m a big boy now.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter