<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

TIME FOR BED ALL READY 

It’s time to go to sleep. It’s hard when the playfulness and willingness to write has come back to me. Almost. It’s been so many months! In my journals, going through them has helped me as usual. I’m dreaming of a possible book to be built from what I have. There’s plenty of work to be done. Prose and poems and pastiches. All in one puzzle of a book. Inspired by my own journals, from Cendrars, from Tzara... I’m getting ideas for this, and I like it. It’s like being born again... or rather, it’s like waking up after a long somnambulant sleep. How the hell am I suppose to go to bed now? Well, I have to... I have to open the store tomorrow at ten o’clock and I need to be there early to get the ordering faxed and all that good stuff, and before that I need to drive by the bank to pay my credit card... ! At least I have something to hold on to now, something to look forward to now... the creation of this book! There are so many flaws I’ll need all the help I can gather to fix all those interminable problems. Not insurmountable! Not a one bit! Lots of work, though...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter