<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, January 23, 2005

TWO OF THEM 


(bad poem # 1)

Growing up…
`
next to prairie dogs
living underground.

I, Us, We?
making our nest
over
ground
staring –
they : the prairie dogs
starred at us
and we starred at them

neither with or back to
or from which or I don’t know
as an agreement
of common interest
not
common commodity needs

(maybe but probably
neither or either or whatever or
you know it isn’t I knew
what was looked – seen, watched
observed, discombobulated,marked with a question mark –
at… )

I… grew up…

– mutual misunderstanding –

with prairie dogs.

(What about you?

What’s your excuse?)



(bad poem # 2)

What I need
– one thing only –
oh lord! Where do I start?
What – say only one thing –
do I gotta say
to begin my confession?

I – there’s no two way around it –
... you make me drool
at night

frosting
(slurping along floors
slithering lizard-like fearing
my tale
might get pulled off)
at your potential nakedness.

What I need
do I gotta make it so black on white?

for my teeth

(what am I saying?)

dig deep

(is that a sin?)

well it’s just a thought

for your undressing
to the rhythm of big boats
blowing their fog horns

– ooohhh –

morning dew fogs you down
and I feel dis-
-quietly alone
in my bed this morning listening

– fog horns blowing –

I am them the fog horns
blowing as loud as I can

for your breasts in my mouth…

(Portland, Maine 2003)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter