<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

BELGIAN BEER 


Lambic beer might convince me to move to Belgium. Lindemans Cassis Lambic is a little heaven in a glass. Dark reddish in color, fruity without being sweet... I'm pinching myself for having only bought one - because I'm cheap and because they're so darn expensive here - and I'm wondering what if anything could I drink next to follow up such a savory trip? Whatever it is, it's not going to be good enough. Yikes...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter