<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, February 27, 2005

IN RETROSPECT 


Doing better. Re-reading this morning’s “dog” post and realizing how badly written it is. I don’t make much of anything clear. For example, unless you know I live in a duplex house and that my friends and direct neighbors have two dogs, that I have one dog, that the new neighbors next door have at least three dogs, then you didn’t get from what I wrote earlier there are six dogs involved – though for once Brutus was mostly innocent since he was inside snoring away, except for once when he followed me outside on one of my anti-barking expedition at which point he joyfully got involved in the barking match. I also got some of the chronology wrong, the email service stopped working before I went out for the last and final time and understood the two-missing-water-buckets mystery, which explains but doesn’t excuse some of my anger. From reading this last post, one would never guess that I’ve been re-reading “The Elements of Style” recently. I change tense randomly, my style isn’t style but rather the lack of it, or a complete lack of grammatical capacities, and I didn’t even manage to capture the humor of me walking around in my shorts mostly naked in my muddy backyard early in the morning half awake and pissed off chasing after my neighbor’s dog!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter