<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, February 28, 2005

JUST LISTENING 


picking up some words from Buddy Guy’s playing on kut.org tonight. These are just parts of his song and not the whole song... just some words that caught my mind...


The night my baby left me
I walked back
straight back home.

But when I woke up
this morning
I didn’t know right from wrong.

You don’t have to worry about me
when I’m gone.

Baby you don’t have to worry
about me
when I’m gone.

Yeah.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter