<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

SPEED BUMPS 

Why don’t they call them SLOW BUMPS, or ANTI-SPEED BUMPS, or NOT FOR SPEEDING BUMPS?

Other than that, I’m off today, this being my NO SELLING BOOZE day, so I went for a little trip to the drag where I stopped once at Half Price Books to purchase... yes, you figured it out... books! Three to be exact. I then took my Mazda down a couple blocks to my favorite head shop, into which I had never entered until today and thus it only recently became my favorite head shop, and bought two more books about subjects often talked about in head shops, and some lavender incense.

Coming back home, I have been surfing on the internet reading about this subject. Very interesting.

Now it's off to the post office where I should have gone yesterday but somehow didn't wake up in time to do so. I have to post a little package to gay Pareeeee.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter