<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, February 20, 2005

SUNDAY EARLY AFTERNOON 

Do you think the sports-fan talked about in the article linked further down had a couple too many pints?

I was reading Waiter Rant. From his Comments page, I ended up here: Way down in the hole, and found this link: One soccer ball for a couple of Testicles.

Ouch.

Doing a bbq later this afternoon with the normal bunch in honor of Brian's birthday. Yesterday morning, I got some venison shoulder meat I had in the freezer, and put it in the fridge to thaw out. Today, I placed it in olive oil, crushed garlic, some rosemary and the juice of a lemon. The blood, the oil and the lemon have coagulated, and by the time I get to slapping those little beauties on the hot grill, we'll be in for some fine dinning. Glenn's got three thick steak he's getting ready as well, and I've gone to the supermarket, after Kari said Brad and JK were also coming, to purchase some more meat... just in case. I bought a two inch thick beef roast I've got macerating in onions and olive oil and some more lemon juice. We got loads of corn on the cob, a couple batches of asparagus - I just LOVE asparagus - two thick loaves of so-called French bread, and a bunch of green salad and tomatoes. We'll accompany that with some mash potatoes. Hope we'll have enough to eat. Hope we don't wait till late tonight to start because I'm all ready getting hungry.

Rick in Paris sent me the link to this site: Large fella. I like it, and it makes me want to go buy me a brand new bike and start riding again. No problem, once that maxed-out credit card is paid off, I can max it out again. What are credit cards for anyway?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter