<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Saturday, March 26, 2005

HOLE GATHERING 


This none of this makes any stand still NOTHING. Like I was reading some proper poetry today by some proper poet who wrote proper you know what and IIFFFFF I have to repeat myself one more FUCkinGGGG time I might just explode and jam up the place. Okay... OKAY, I’m just doing fine here tonight though it’s wet outside raining non-stop falling buckets and PRAY no hail tonight cause the foliage got all torn up, that new brand freaking spranged up green from this yet not started though almost SPRING. Yes, sirREEEE, it’s all got torned and is on the ground green fresh like little fresh little green babies torn from their branches and spread on the pavement ground from the hail falling and tearing it all apart like a wild rocking party. Yes SIR reEEE!! This none of this is gotten understood from the mouth it fell upon to be spoken and NONE of this makes much sense being spoken from one who done got it all wrong. It’s heads down straight into the hole.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter