<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Friday, March 04, 2005

NOTHING MUCH IN THE FRIDGE 


Got me two large slabs of bread
in the toaster oven.
Found some loose bacon
and placed them side by side in my cast iron pan.
Cut the avocado in half.
A third of a Philadelphia cream cheese pack
has been left on my counter
by myself
for the last few days.

(after a while)

Turned the bread then took it out.
Spread the bread with cream cheese.
Drained the bacon of its extra fat with paper towels.
Added it on top of the cheese.
Sliced half an avocado on top of that.
Uncorked my last bottle of cheap white wine.

Food.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter