<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

WHAT I AM NOT 


        Point    :

                        I AM NOT

              Kissinger    !

This comes as
                no surprise

to most              people

    even the slower ones.

I am not
               SO I am not
               SO many more things
I am not
               SO many more things
many more things
         like...

                  vinegar

though I do admit to sometimes dreaming rotten dreams

                              rot
          beyond the                NOBLE type

the kind of rot which we like

which smells
               of fermented sugar

     rather than bitter vinegar...

                           (Which means not
         that I think myself noble worthy in any sort of way
         because this would connote the ambition of power

                  -     I am but white trash
                                        after all
                grown up in a trashy motel washing dishes next door -

I AM NOT                                              not being SO

                at least of hopes
            of class acceptation
                beyond one’s birth
                    of notions

                                since nobility usually works through blood
        it is all rot to me
    blue or red
                        and the nobler the blood
                        the more rotten the vinegar

unlike wine.)

     I AM NOT
                    nor do I plan on becoming

     VineGAR.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter