<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, April 10, 2005

00h00 


Report from Earth. All is blank and quiet here. Must mean everybody’s turned out the lights. It seems. Or maybe there’s nobody left like all is gone, flown out to another planet friendlier than this one. Though I wouldn’t know where that might be at. I’d like to know. Let me know anybody if somebody knows some information on that subject. Or any other subject related in any such and such ways. LET ME KNOW. Thank you so much. All is good here at the desk. Reporting with the shades down, the doors open but the screens locked. Night has come and we are still working hard. My memory goes only so far. Listening to some music from the soundtrack of a movie I once saw several times over. The music is important to me because it was introduced to me before I ever saw the movie by a friend who is no longer my friend. And this brings back foggy pictures for me to visualize. Pictures I don’t feel like sharing. Mostly all is blank. Except for what’s fuzzy in my head. The rest is dead and inexistent. So I grew an herb garden and am currently making liqueur with herbs from said herb garden. SO THAT THIS HERE EARTH MIGHT LIVE and not be dead in my head. You see, I live for visions, artificially or naturally induced, without them I feel as if the world around me is dead. I’m an easy sucker for wonderment, for flashes and bright lights, for thunderstorms in the tall cloudy skies, for fast lights, electrical allusions of shocks, for answers to questions even if I forget them as quickly as I surprise them frolicking. I’m a secret frolicker. A lonely thunder man. A sucker for tornado clouds and a grand show improvised on the spot without direction. Report from Earth. All is calm and nothing much of nothing is happening down here. In Austin on Bennett avenue.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter