<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

THE BOXER BOXED IN 


This makes no sense. What language should I use? For speaking in tongues? I am no prophet. I know not what the grand plan is or might be. I have no clue. I am, to make it as clear as lightning, clueless. Barely can I capture the hints of outer influences on my private life of being ME. Barely... and I mean I cannot even see almost cannot even notice the nudges from sources other than me, sources which aren’t produced or instigated by me... barely can I even notice what is me and what isn’t. I am a walking punching bag unaware of my nature constantly beat upon by outside influences, and I can barely differentiate one from the other... I am the boxer too, that golden glove feather weight holder of the title wannabe. Texas boxing blues. I am the punching bag and the golden eyed boxer. I am the trash gym metal walls and sweat soaked gloves. I am the teeth protector, the mouth-piece, I am the jock-strap, and the athlete’s foot mushroom. This makes no sense. What language should I use?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter