<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

BRUTUS 


The dog was so happy to see me
when I came home.

Is that why I got a dog?
So that he’d be so happy to see me
when I came home?

He tore out the screen from one of my windows
and tried to break in
through another window
while I was at work
destroying the all ready torn up shades
and getting mud inside the house.

There’s a big fucking storm came speeding
through town
thunderous explosions and massive blinding raging rain
for ten minutes
with a little sleeking ice joining in
lightning show outside still going on
without the wet rain
is one electric frenzy of clouds lit up
fireworks almighty
Jupiter-like show
towering on to high heavens
and sparking down bellow to our gardens
and earth.

The dog must’a gotten scared
I sure was
driving home with my head-lights half working
and all the windows fogging up
and half crazed drivers
passing me crazy
and the police lights flashing
onto some blind accident scene
firemen and bumper stoppers
flashing.

Poor little fellows.

When I came home
he’d never been so joyous to see me
since he’s lived here with me
which has been
most of his six and a half month
of life
since he’s been weaned.

Now he sleeps safely
with his head on my foot
as I write this.

I think I might take him out for a walk
around the neighborhood
now.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter