<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, May 30, 2005

04h26 


In the morning. Fell to bed early last night, and if I don’t go back to bed soon, I’ll do the same again today. Emptied all my cabinets in my kitchen yesterday. I unscrewed the doors and took them off the hinges. I have a dislike for cabinet doors in kitchens. Their only purpose is to get in the way, is my belief, so I finally took them off after wanting to since I’ve moved in here nine or so months ago. I pulled off several layers of paint and cup-board paper, scrubbed the whole thing with soapy hot water, and this morning I’m going to slap some primer on after which I will paint them various colors. I bought a small pot of yellow, of blue and of red paint, this way I can mix my own. Am thinking of various shades of Green and of Purple. Next: the kitchen walls are going to go from canary yellow with loads of grease stain on them to egg white. Lots of work, specially since I might be moving out soon, but what the hell, the landlady’s a friend of mine so it won’t be totally lost if I leave, though I doubt I’m out of here any time soon the way things are going these days. Might as well make this place all pretty for my own sanity, plus it gives me something to do other than aimlessly surfing the web, reading blogs and newspapers online, and ruminating dark thoughts on how much life sucks and wouldn’t it all be so much better on the other side of the mountain. .
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter