<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, May 30, 2005

15h51 


Up since 4h30
scrapping and sanding
shelves
pulling on old sticky paper
several layers
some blue, yellow, or grey
and layers of old paints
too.

Now it’s all done
with one coat of primer
mostly dry and ready.

Pots, plates, glasses
mostly glasses
of all kinds
like cocktail glasses of various color
and size
though I never use them
a few English beer pints
my favorite
house-warming presents from Brian and Tracie
one wine glass
I’ve broken all the rest
and lots of other weirdly shaped odd ball glasses
along with my two special single malt glencairns
one brandy snifter
and what looks like a set of Italian regular
strong thick skinned unbreakable approximately 12oncers
I use mostly for water or large tumbles of white wine.

The silverware along with the rest
is spread out on my couch
my fold-up kitchen table
along with all my beer-making equipment
lots of tea, spices, vitamins, essences of herbs
wood bowls I eat out of
cheap ceramic bowls
and so much more crap
I don’t know how I managed to accumulate it all
in barely nine months.

And unless I decide real quick
what color(s) I want to use
then I’m gonna be without a couch
or table
for several days to come.

I was thinking about each cup-board shelf
a different color
like one orange, another light yellow
one purple and possibly another red shading towards the purple
though I’m thinking about three colors
really light seaweedy green and mauve for the shelves
with light pastel orange trimming?

Uhm...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter