<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, May 09, 2005

DREAM, VICARIOUS TRAVELING, AND GETTING READY FOR WORK 


A white cat came to visit me last night. Then there was this man sitting on my pillow and I was asking him what the white cat represented, since I knew I was asleep, and I wanted to understand my dream simultaneously as I was dreaming it. The man was an Asian man with a perfect American accent. He said it only meant that I was given the chance to meet a future friend before actually meeting this person in real life. So I petted the white cat. It was very thin, shy, but not afraid. Then it was back to the man, and somehow I receded into my bed, more like slipping away or disappearing into the depths of my bed-sheets, my arms stretched forward but my hands unable to grab on to anything, my whole body buzzing like an enormous electrical surge, while the man sitting on my pillow looked on.

This morning, I’ve gotten up early to go to my favorite liquor store where, before opening the doors to the impatient alcoholic public, I have the responsibility of ordering all the booze for the upcoming week and weekend.

While ingurgitating my morning brew of coffee, I googled Pusan, Korea, because my friends are currently spending a couple of weeks there, and I didn’t even know where it was on the map.

I came up with the web-site of a world traveler / scientist with loads of cool pictures of all the places he’s visited, including Korea.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter