<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

JUDGMENT CALL? 


This coming Sunday, I’ve been invited to a Star Wars costume birthday party.
Now, let me make this clear, I am not a Star Wars fan, nor do I particularly hate the trilogies, I simply don’t care either way. I haven’t seen the new films, and don’t expect to. I saw the original trilogy ages ago.
Nonetheless here I am in this predicament of needing to dress up for a costume party.
I’ve asked some of my favorite customers at the store, and I’ve also asked my co-workers, what they think I should dress myself as.
They all said, without hesitation, without any sort of brainstorming, or taking advice from others around them: You should go as an Ewok.
Then, as if to justify themselves: You all ready have the facial hair, it’d be easy.
I’m not sure how to take this.
I guess Ewoks are cute cuddly little friendly creatures.
This should make me feel special, somehow.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter