<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, May 09, 2005

PARISIAN METRO TICKETS 


I ate some meat and a little piece of it has remained stuck in between my two front bottom teeth. It’s annoying as hell. I’ve brushed my teeth so hard my gums were bleeding. I’ve tried to stick various pieces of paper, such as business cards, post-it's, cd cover, a photograph, and whatever else I can get my hands on. Either the paper is too thick or too weak. Yet another reason to miss Paris, metro tickets made the best pseudo-tooth-picks, thin enough to fit perfect, yet hard enough to give you prolonged time to get the little annoying chunks out. They don't crumble and become little spit balls like regular paper. Who knows what kind of insane environmentally incorrect process used to give them that consistence, keep them thinner than business cards, stronger than cardboard, and always with that hardiness to live through wallets, pockets, sweat, extreme heat, and extreme cold. Probably don’t want to know (PDF). What's important here, is that they have four corners all ready for your dental needs if need be.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter