<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, June 26, 2005

21h38 


Been working on learning HTML and CSS all day, trying to “design” the website for the small press I’m starting with Claire. It’s going slowly. Mostly, I end up surfing on the net, like tonight, trying to look up the Vouvray, Domaine Le Peu de la Moriette, I opened for diner. Doing so, I found a couple of blogs I added to my reads: Vinography: a wine blog, and Botrytis@vinexpo. However I did get some work done, and if Claire approves of the direction I’m taking, the site should be up soon.

The bottle by the way was some damn fine drinking wine. It’s good I tried it, because I need to start pushing some of our French wines. They’re not moving unless they’re “hand sold.” And I still get loads of “I refuse to buy French” responses from small-minded mostly republican voting upper class shits – a rather large section of my clientele – to whom I have a very hard time keeping my cool and not telling them to go fuck themselves.

Blablabla...

(Also, blogger.com is doing some weird shit these days, and it's really time I learn how to get out of this blogger.com dependence... as in find some other blogging tool...)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter