<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, June 19, 2005

21h52 


The roommate search
hasn’t gone so good.

Met some good folks

haven’t called them back

because in fact I’d rather be alone
here in this house
by myself
with nobody here other than me
and my dog.

Reading Blaise
and he talks how he can’t be bothered to clean the house
and this is the main reason why
he lives most of the time on the road
and the rest of the time
he hires a maid.

Now... that’s an idea.

Think I might be much happier
me who hates a dirty house
and yet who hates cleaning the house
and thus
always lives in a dirty house
unhappy and depressed.

What I need is a maid.
Why not hire a maid?
On a bi-monthly basis?

There’s gotta be a maid service
for me.

I’m a bachelor,
certainly I can afford
such a trifle luxury?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter