<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, June 12, 2005

CLIMAX 


Grim stories for educational purposes. Dim lights shown on this world of shit and frozen underpants. Undergarments in the gutters. Smelling like the backthroats of lifelong drunks who haven’t had nothing to eat in ages, nothing but cheap regurgitated liquids. A dance mal propre of one hundred drunks puking on stage in harmony and in step on Broadway! What’s happened? A musical undignified relative to... vile stories written in verse so’s we might learn, so’s we might teach our children some chagrin, some ugly little truth... none of us much better than one hundred drunks puking on beat, syncopated delirium onstage from a children’s book illustrated with love... I see it says the writer to the director, it’ll be a grand success, we’ll make millions. And the orchestra plays on...



(This is my 300th post. I started on 31 January 2004. I've had few visitors, but that's all right. This is after all not such a good blog. Sometimes I hit on some good ideas, most of the time I don't. As the rest of my life, it lacks focus. That's fine, too. It fits me just fine. We'll see what happens next. Also, I should probably take a class in grammar, maybe that's one of the things I'll do when / if I go back to school like I'd like to this coming September or January. When I was learning sentence structure in seventh grade, I didn't speak English. Not that I should use that as an excuse, so I won't. I remember being in this classroom not understanding what the hell was happening, except that I understood the teacher was breaking down sentences on the chalkboard. By the time I got to eleventh grade, the teacher gave us a spelling test once a week on Mondays to start the weeks with. I failed every single spelling test that year except for two. I've improved a little bit since. That's something. Yes, something positive, and I should probably focus on that.)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter