<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, June 13, 2005

PH#3 


Had an appointment with PH#3 yesterday late morning. Nobody came. So I called and was told she was running late. I had to head up to my sister’s so we changed appointment to this morning.

Having a hard time getting out of bed, this being my day off, I force myself out anyway so as to make myself presentable for interview and visit of the room. This time, PH#3 calls, and tells me that after all she thinks my house is a little bit too far south for what she’s looking for, regarding her job and all that. I say okay, whatever.

On to PH#4. A fellow visiting this afternoon. Seemed like the descent sort over the telephone, called me back yesterday to make sure we still had an appointment this afternoon.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter