<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

ALL IS GOOD IN LALA-LAND 


Okay... having a little bout of depression the other day. Sometimes, it’s hard to look beyond our small pathetic little problems. I’m actually busy right now applying to go back to school. It’s exciting. If all goes well, I should be taking one or two university classes this coming semester. Since I’ve been back to Texas, I’ve barely been out of my house, I’ve not met any new people other than work-related, and I’m starting to go stir crazy. Work, Work, Work... and no play, makes for a dull day... or however the saying goes. I’m also back on the house / land looking-to-buy mode. I’m leaning more towards ten or so acres of unrestricted land, so that I can plop a small mobile home on it, and then do whatever the hell I want to do (I’ve got some ideas.) Just to say, all is good in lala-land. Trying to stay focused et de ne pas perdre la boule.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter