<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

BRUTUS 


My dog Brutus is at the clinic spending some very unpleasant times. Hopefully he’ll pull through. He has contracted the virus Parvo, which completely dehydrates the dog. The vet says there’s an 89% chance of success. I’ve got to get back to the clinic this morning, then upon getting back home, I have to disinfect the house. There is no danger of the virus infecting humans, but once a dog has had this disease, he can contract it again, and apparently, this is one strong virus which can live for days at room temperature. None of this is any fun, and poor little Brutus is going through a bad time.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter